Terms and Conditions
1. This scheme shall be applicable from 16th October 2023 to 31st December 2023 (period).
2. Eligibility for qualification of the scheme shall be applicable ONLY to wholesalers/ retailers and not to any other categories of purchase and only upon achieving the target value for the quarter, which is already circulated and attached hereto for reference.
3. Scheme shall be valid on purchase of all Brahmins Products.
4. Only purchase made from authorized local stockiest of Brahmins during the period along with corresponding GST bills shall be considered valid purchases.
5. The gifts which are given shall not exchangeable, and no cash will be given in place of gifts.
6. Images shown in this detailer are for reference only and can vary from the actual gift.
7. In case of non-availability of any gift, Wipro Enterprises Private Limited reserves the complete right to change the gifts without prior notice.
8. Wipro Enterprises Private Limited is giving quality products as prizes, however Wipro Enterprises Private Limited shall not be held responsible for any kind of warranty or guarantee on the lifespan or performance of the product. Such claims should be raised only to the product manufacturing company.
9. If due to any unforeseen circumstance, affecting the operations of this scheme, Wipro Enterprises Private Limited reserves the right to close the scheme/ not to operate the scheme/re-design the scheme as and what may be feasible.
10. The decision of Wipro Enterprises Private Limited in all matters pertaining to this scheme will be final and binding on all participants.
11. All disputes regarding this scheme are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction only. Any dispute will be finally settled by a sole arbitrator appointed by Wipro Enterprises Private Limited and proceedings shall be conducted at Bangalore in English Language.